Join me for a hands-on experience where you’ll learn how to make your own everlasting flower mini wreath. Once you learn how to make one, you'll be hooked!
These make a beautiful handmade gift using all natural materials from our farm and will last for years!
We'll enjoy the smell of fresh pine and mulled spices in the comfort of the holiday decorated Flower Barn.
Class size is limited so we have ample space to spread out and create.
This workshop is held in our Flower Barn with heaters so we will stay cozy.
Included in class:
- Wide variety of dried flowers and botanicals from the farm
- 6"-8" handmade grapevine wreath base
- Wire, hot glue and cutters
- Two Bees & A Bud sheep wool (optional)
- Light treat and refreshment
Registration closes November 17.
Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable.
If you would like to book a private group of 6-8, please contact me for availability.