I've done the picking for you and have buckets of fresh cut flowers, foliage and fillers for you to create a beautiful Jar Bouquet.
Drop in any time between 8:30-10am (total bouquet making time is 30 tops).
Mornings are the best time to visit the farm! The air is fresh, and the birds are singing!
I’ll have everything you need – flowers, snips, water and jars. Simply pick out the flowers you want from the buckets and have a seat at a table to arrange your bouquet. When you are done, you are welcome to explore the flower fields or head out for your day.
When and Where:
- Saturday, July 3
- 8:30-10am drop in any time during the 1.5 hours and stay as long as you'd like
- Two Bees & A Bud 1549 200th Ave, New Richmond, WI
- Flowers, foliage and fillers to make a bouquet
- Guidance as needed for bouquet making
- Jar and water to take your bouquet home
- Time to explore the flower field
Flowers in this bar:
- White Daisies
- Black Eyed Susans
- Sweet Peas
- Bachelors Buttons
- Queen Annes Lace
- A few surprises