Friday July 30, 2021
Cut a beautiful bouquet, walk in the woods, rent a kayak, take fun pictures, pick your plates of delicious desserts, and settle on a blanket or chairs by the water, woods or flowers in time for sunset. Bring your own alcohol (and glasses) if you choose.
Ticket price is per couple and includes:
- one flower bouquet that you cut together (snips and instructions included)
- tasty desserts including mini cheesecakes, gooey bars, nuts and more!
- non-alcoholic beverage options
- time to relax on our grounds near the pond, in the fields, by the woods or on the patio
- a jar or vase to bring your bouquet home in - please bring one
- 1/2 hour kayak or canoe rentals (book and pay at time of arrival). We have lifejackets.
What to bring:
- a blanket or chairs for your picnic
- a jar or vase to bring your bouquet home in
- bug spray and sunscreen
- your own alcohol
What to leave home:
- your pet
- your children (adults only please)
This is a non-refundable event. In the case of inclement weather, we will offer a gift certificate for equal amount to use at one of our future date nights, products, custom bouquets, or you-pick days.
Please leave a note at registration or through email if you have any food restrictions so we can provide treats that you will be able to enjoy.