Friday, September 30
Get your flannels on!
We love this time of year, with caramel apples, bonfires, pumpkin picking and hot cider!
Join us as we celebrate fall in our flannels!
I'm charging a small fee of $5 PER ADULT (kids free) so I know how many people to provide food for. Your advanced ticket purchase by Thursday evening is really helpful! Thanks!
Included in admission:
- Caramel Apple Bar with fun toppings
- Hot Cider
- NEW! Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt with gift basket prize drawing!
- NEW! Cornhole, Bocce Ball games
- Take photos in your flannels by the spider web wagon or with haybales and pumpkins
- Relax by the bonfire (BYOB if you want alcohol)
- Walk the woods or sit by the pond (optional - bring a comfy blanket to enjoy the sunset)
Available for purchase:
- Pumpkins, Corn stalks, and Amaranth stalks (great for door swags or added to corn stalks)
- Soft drinks and sparkling water
No refunds for no-shows.
No professional photography.
Please leave your fur babies at home.
Ticket sales end on Thursday at 9pm.