Sip & Snip Parties
6 or more Guests
Please email Christine@twobeesandabud.com for date availability.
The vibe - Lively, festive, creative
Ideal for - Parties who wish to pick flowers as part of the experience. Perfect for a bridal shower, bachelorette or birthday party, or just a gathering of your closest loved ones.
The flow - After your group picks their bouquets, you'll join up in the Flower Barn where you will learn flower arranging tips and tricks and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or NA beverage.
The options- The rest of your two hour party is up to you to decide! Your group can visit in Flower Barn, enjoy beverages or food, take a walk through the woods, sit by the water, paddle our pond in a kayak, or visit on the covered patio until the sun sets and the twinkle lights come on!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN GROUP PARTIES AND LUXURY PICNICS
- A large fresh flower bouquet picked by you
- Use of garden snips and a pitcher of water to put picked flowers in
- Harvesting tips
- A cup to transport your bouquet home
- Hand-tied bouquet demonstration or arrangement tips (if requested)
- Complimentary glass of wine or N/A beverage
- 2 hour private use of the Flower Barn (or Picnic area if purchased)
- Exclusive use of the grounds - walk the woods, sit by the pond, take photos or visit on the patio
- Use of the kayaks and canoe
Food is not included but you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks (either alcoholic or non-alcoholic). We can also recommend a caterer.
- Minimum group size of 6 is needed to book a party.
- Each ticket is per person but you can purchase everyone's ticket at the same time in a block of tickets. (Additional people may be added on the day but no refunds are given for those who did not come). Please mention the date you are coming at checkout and what the name of the group is (ie, Kelly's bridal shower).
GOOD TO NOTE
- Cups are provided to take your bouquet home but you are welcome to bring a vase or mason jar.
- Porta potty is available.
If your Group needs to be cancelled due to bad weather, we will work to reschedule or you will receive a full refund. A non-refundable deposit of $40 is required at time of booking to hold the date.
Two Bees & A Bud is an inclusive organization and all people are welcome, however, we have the right to refuse a group or cancel a group for any reason.
See what other's have to say...
"Our office booked a Group Party at Two Bees & A Bud for our annual team building outing. We highly recommend! The venue was the perfect place to spread out and relax together - AND we each left with a bouquet of beautiful flowers! So much nicer than a bar or restaurant!" ~ Corinna S.
"I was so happy my sister found Two Bees & A Bud for my Bachelorette party! The setting is magical! We had so much fun making bouquets from all the pretty flowers. The Flower Barn is decorated so cute and I loved all the special touches Christine did to make us feel special. This place is a gem! I highly recommend it!" ~ Kristy Farva