Our Fall Flower Subscription includes 6 weeks of lush bouquets filled with the most beautiful, freshly cut flowers the season has to offer - including Dahlias! No two weeks will be the same!
Imagine a fresh bouquet on your table each week! Fresh cut flowers have been proven to help us feel lighter, self nurtured, and change boost our mood.
If you're a business, consider a subscription to brighten the office, or gift one a week to a special client or staff member!
NEW Subscriber Perks for 2024!
- You'll receive a FREE GIFT CERTIFICATE for each Subscription you sign up for - a $20 value. GIFT CERTIFICATES can be used at our You-Pick or for a special order bouquet of equal value. They make the perfect stocking stuffer, rainy day pick me up, or sweet gesture.
- A beautiful SUBSCRIPTION CARD will be sent to the receiver with details of the Subscription.
- Bouquet start date will be determined when the flowers are ready in July.
- Tuesday is delivery and pickup day.
- Home and Business Delivery includes 6 bouquets delivered in quart jars with water, and delivery fee.
- Drop-Site Pickup (TBD) and Farmstand Pickup includes 6 hand-tied and wrapped bouquets.
- New Richmond home or business delivery is limited to 5 miles south and 1 mile north of Two Bees & A Bud. We may refuse delivery if it is too far out of our range. Sorry, we are unable to deliver to Hudson and Stillwater in 2024.
See subscription main page for further details and cancellation policy.
HERE'S THE DETAILS:
WHEN: Subscriptions begin in August depending on when the Summer Subscription ends.
HOW: Your bouquets will be available for pickup or delivered on Tuesdays.
Deliveries will be placed in a jar of water included in the price (in the shade) or at the front desk of a business (we do not go in apartment buildings).
Check out this 5 Star Review from a subscriber's experience of my delivery service. So grateful!
"The bouquet subscription service brings a ray of farm-grown sunshine into my home every week this growing season. The bouquets are fresh, colorful, and full of variety. Each week, a new bouquet arrives on my doorstep with a hand-written inspirational message. The flowers are picked at the peak of freshness, as they are often enjoyed until the next bouquet arrives!" - Kristine D.
No refunds on subscriptions. By purchasing a subscription, you are helping our farm continue to provide healthy soil, quality blooms and a sustainable business. You are welcome to gift your subscription.
If you will be gone on delivery day, you can gift your bouquet to a neighbor or we are happy to deliver it to a local nursing home (New Richmond only). Please let us know in advance.
Farming is subject to the weather and natural disasters. But we cannot control things like hail, strong winds, freak frosts or bug infestations that can wipe out our crops or delay a delivery. We will work out whatever natural disaster comes our way so you have the best experience!