We invite you to enjoy a paddle on our pond!
The funny thing is - our pond is really more of a lake - it's 480 acres! Called Erickson Waterfowl Production Area, it's home to swans, ducks, geese, beavers, river otters, turtles and more!
PRE-PURCHASE AND RESERVATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. RENTAL IS FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED WITH THE PURCHASE OF A YOU-PICK TICKET OR EVENT TICKET.
We have three (1 person) kayaks and one (3 person) canoe for rent including paddles and life jackets for adults. We do NOT have child sized life jackets.
Kayaks are $10 per half hour. The canoe is $20 per half hour.
Boats are rented by the half hour and charged an additional 30 min. after that.
Payment for rentals should be made when you arrive for You-Pick or the event. We accept cash, Venmo or credit card. NO RESERVATIONS OR PREPAYMENT ACCEPTED.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Rentals are ONLY available during You-Pick hours and Events when posted.
- Rentals are first come-first served. No reservations.
- Rentals are only for guests 21 and over. For safety reasons, no child under the age of 16 will be allowed to rent or operate a boat. Small children are not allowed in kayaks with parents. Children may ride along with parent in the canoe at own risk. WE DO NOT HAVE CHILD SIZED LIFE JACKETS. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN.
- A wavier must be signed prior to rental.
- We reserve the right to deny a rental.
PLEASE BRING ALONG:
- Shoes that can get wet.
- Sunscreen and bug spray are recommended.